PDSI has moved to a Retained Search model
As of January 2018, we are offering Retained Search only for hiring full-time top technology talent. We’ve found retained (a portion of the placement fee upfront) vs. contingency (no fee until talent is placed) recruiting gets clients better results and happier talent.
Here are the advantages of retained search:
- Eliminates a lot of the risk involved during the hiring process.
- Rather than working on many projects at one time, our team is focused on only a handful of roles, giving the search the proper attention it deserves.
- We extend the search to currently employed (passive) candidates, ensuring that you hire the best talent, not just the best talent who happens to be available.
- Our “retained search methodology” manages all the communications between our client and the candidate.
- We are experts in handling delicate situations and negotiations, which is an essential skill when speaking with senior-level technology candidates.
- We read situations and gauge how to accelerate the process to ensure a better chance of finding the perfect candidate for our client.
We understand why going with a contingent search process might seem better. But for the business that needs to find the best talent, and doesn’t want to waste time or money hiring the wrong candidate, Retained Search is the right model.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you find the right candidate with retained search, please contact me at 619.908.1407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.